Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Paradise by the Go Phone Light



So, for those of you who have their heads in the sand, and may not have seen the new GoPhone commercial with Meatloaf and Tiffany, I was curious enough to go find the long version on youtube. What I was curious about was, why Tiffany? More to the point, why have a semi-famous has-been float thru a video, carrying what looks to be a leg of lamb, to background sing one line? Cause you just don't see that every day. Is there any other purpose, I mean other than having people like my husband say, "Wow, Tiffany's rack got big!"? So, as I said, I found the longer version, and she does actually have more purpose for being in the commercial, and it's actually kinda cool.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love creative commercials. Sitting around thinking up stuff for commercials would be a kick ass job.