Friday, April 25, 2008

The latest issue of WTF?!!?

While perusing my map stats, to see just where people are finding Trixie, I finally found one that was not a google search for 'dirty rachael ray'. It was this gem:

Marbella, Andalucia, Spain
Time: 2:55 pm - April 25, 2008
Page: /2008/04/from-now-on-i-will-no...
Search: Google - Toothless grammas
Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0
OS: win|xp

Yeah. You read that right. Now I feel I must comment.

Dear Spanish Reader(if you can indeed read this)

While I appreciate the fact that you've stopped in to visit my blog, I do have to ask you...um, what is your malfunction? Toothless grammas? Really? You people are Googling far too much. I try to live and let live, but COME ON!! Get a life! You have a real problem. Honestly. I fear for you. That's just wrong on many many levels.

I'm intrigued, of course, but still...pretty sick dude.

No comments: