Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trixie's Got a J O B!!!

That's right Kiddies, the Trixter is employed!

I started today at a local scrapbook shop, 5 minutes from my house! Scrapbook store!! I finally get to put my AOL name to good use!! (Scrappin' Neecie) The only thing that could be more perfect is if I got a job as a Cookie Tester with Patrick Warburton as my boss!

It's the first real job I've had in about 16 years, if you don't call being an Avon goddess a real job. Or a domestic goddess for that matter. I was a little worried how the kids would take it, they've always had Mom there. But, they're getting older, and I REALLY don't want to be one of those moms who's just sitting in a chair waiting for the school bus to get home and having no life in between. I think this is going to be great for all of us, I really do.

I'll have to ask my boss first before I post a link, but it is the cutest shop you'll ever see! Trixie is most excited!!!

1 comment:

Ann T Quittys thoughts said...

You go Girl! I am very happy for you!