Friday, November 2, 2007

Quite possibly the best game ever

A tribute to the Medusa!



I like nothing more than getting together with my friends and playing board games. Ok, that might sound like a boring night to some people, lame even. But I don't care. Because until you have played Phase10, the best card game ever! you have not lived. There is something about this game that brings out the best and worst in people. Why, it even transforms mild-mannered college professors into raving lunatics. Where competition flourishes, and hate flows like wine, there I will be, having a great time with the greatest pals a girl could ask for.

If you've never played this game, check it out here: http://thehouseofcards.com/retail/phase10.html

4 comments:

Ann T Quittys thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann T Quittys thoughts said...

May the Medusa crush all the little wee ones into oblivion! Come Henchwoman and we shall destroy them all!

Denise (aka Trixie) said...

I get so hot when you talk like that Medusa....

Ann T Quittys thoughts said...

Just wait till you see me in action! You may not be able to control yourself!