Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sometimes you forget to appreciate the really good things in life, did you ever notice that?
I mean, it's really easy to focus on life's minor annoyances. The chode who cuts in front of you, kids fighting with each other, some rude little salesgirl who makes you want to shake her til she turns blue and the only sound that comes out of her is "mep".
These things are easy to focus on. It's really hard to remember all the beautiful things. When my kids aren't trying to kill each other, and when they think I'm not looking are totally sweet to each other, when I get a totally sweet new avon customer,my beautiful friends, kitties, puppies, babies, (ok ok, you're right, I am on a hormonal upswing, but they don't come often so deal with it)
But one of my favorite beautiful things is my love for my hubby, and his for me. It's something I treasure, and never thought I'd find. Never thought I deserved, really. One of my most favorite things to do is just sit with him and insult each other. (Sounds douchy, but he knows what I mean! LOL!)
I'm dedicating this video to him, "Everything" by Michael Buble. Not only is it a great song, but sums up how I feel. In this crazy life, and in these crazy times, it's you, you make me smile, you make me sing, you're my everything.
I love you Andy.

Oh, and by the way, I put too much on the credit card today. Sorry? :)