Thursday, September 13, 2007

Information Superhighway

So I got an email the other day. You know one of those forwardable ones, that you delete immediately, unless you're extremely bored? Well, this one was actually kind of cool - it just asked you to Tag another person, with telling 10 things about yourself that would surprise someone who thinks they know you. Thought it was cool anyway, but I didn't feel like emailing it out and getting no replies, so if you want to play, feel free to reply. Here's mine!

Ten Things You May Not Know About Me! (The Trixter)

1. I used to be a Miss Cleo tarot reader on the Psychic Network.
2. If I could do anything else in life, ( besides selling Avon!) I would be on Broadway, performing in musicals.
3. I have ALWAYS wanted to adopt a child.
4. I'm actually a lot skinnier in real life- the human eye adds 50 lbs.
5. My absolute favorite food is Brussell sprouts.
6. I can stick my tongue up my nose. Don't ask me why, I just can.
7. I didn't have my first kiss til I was 18. (Ok, that one's embarrassing)
8. My nickname as a child was Pookie.
9. The only time I ever got really drunk, I ended up standing up in my bedroom at 4 in the morning and peeing on the carpet, and later had to blame it on the dog. (Ok, slightly embarrassing, but still not as bad as #7)
10. I really love old Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies.

Ok, that's me in a nutshell. Ooooohhhh.....exciting!

No comments: