Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tip of the Day

I love to read new tips and pointers from people, so I am starting a tip board! Anybody that has a great way of doing something, please share!

What brings me to this is that I read a great one today. For stinky shoes, (which, with my 15 year old, his shoes could choke a warthog!) Take one of your old socks that doesn't have a mate, dump some baking soda in it, tie or rubberband it, and, voila - you have a deodorizing ball. Simple ideas like that just kill me - it's awesome!

Next time I'm posting 101 uses for Avon Skin-So-Soft....ask me where you can buy it..... :)

2 comments:

Andy Donaldson said...

I think it's going to take a lot more than just baking soda to clean out that stank! Maybe some lemon scented napalm :)

MegatonMaynard said...

Light em on fire