Friday, October 5, 2007

Which "Hero" Are You?


For those of you who are as addicted to "Heroes" as my hubby is, and for those of you like me who have no idea who anyone is aside from the damn cheerleader that you see EVERYWHERE, here is a quiz to see which Hero you would be.

Turns out I'm 'Isaac', whoever that is. "A creative person that uses art as an outlet for coping with what the world throws at you. You may have a tortured soul, but through your pain you will help the world."

Uh, yeah...that's me. I'm way tortured...

Here's the link:
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20057452,00.html

4 comments:

Andy Donaldson said...

Well honey, Isaac is the artist who could paint the future and ended up loosing his brain over it. I ended up being Suresh.

Denise (aka Trixie) said...

What the heck is a Suresh?

Isn't that some type of Indian food?

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

All you need to know is Suresh is a hot Indian guy :)

BTW - I'm an Isaac too!