Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kanye West should be euthanized

Ok. I have tried to live and let live. But I can hold my tongue no longer. This dude is the douchiest douchebag that ever walked the planet and needs to be disposed of.
Here's a picture of Kanye in case you don't know what he looks like:

Oops sorry, my mistake.

I could regale you all with the endless parade of stupidity that he has shown over the years, but I know you won't read it unless it's about Rachael Ray, so please humor me while I vent.
The latest comments this ass has made at some kind of show on some kind of network that used to play some kind of music or something involve giving "Chris Brown a break".
In case you've been in a freakin' box this month, or done nothing but Google Rachael Ray (you know who you are loyal readers) you know that Chris Brown is another retard that beat the hell out of his girlfriend Rihanna. Oh sorry, allegedly; I guess pictures aren't proof.
This is the ass's latest stupid comments:

Some of West's choicer comments ended up on the cutting room floor, but there's no political conspiracy afoot, said executive producer Bill Flanagan. "A lot of the stories that Kanye told went long," Flanagan told Reuters on Thursday. "I tried to get to the essence of his comments." (At one point) West asked the crowd, "Can't we give Chris (Brown) a break? ... I know I make mistakes in life … Michael Jackson, amazing. Michael Phelps, amazing ... He's a real fuckin' person; he makes mistakes … O.J. Simpson, amazing. Is he not? What he did, when he did, what he did. Was he not amazing though?"

Yes, he did an amazing job slicing open two people. Awesome.

How much dumber can one man get? Is there a limit? If there is, I think he may have hit it.
Before you Kanye fans get all up on me, I understand what he is trying to say. These people all have talent, and we should appreciate them for their talents. I get it. But does having a few hit songs, or being able to carry a ball mean we need to give them a free pass to assholery?!
I say nay. Nail 'em to the fuckin' wall. Better yet, send them to Singapore for a good caning. And send Kanye with them. Douchebag.

No comments: